Occasionalwords
.com

Go Back   Occasionalwords.com Bulletin Board > General Forum > User Suggestions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation debutante's speech

help!! please,, my debutante's party will be held very soooooon but i still haven't started writing my debutante's speech!! I don't know what to write..please...someone,,anyone,,help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:20 PM

Default brainstorming

sit down by yourself, or with a creative friend...especially one who knows your deb...and write down everything you can think of about your friend...do NOT make any judgments, just write everything down...

when you have about 20-30 things...pick the most interesting one and write an introduction about it...then think of the most important one and write a conclusion about it...

then take one or two of the other items that may seem to fit together in some sort of theme and write PHRASES about them...do NOT TRY TO MEMORIZE anything except the PHRASES ...that way your speech will not sound so stilted...tell stories about your friend...don't give a speech.

practice in front of a mirror...full length is best at first...then when you think you have it pretty well organized...put three stuffed animals in different parts of the room and give part of your comments to each of the three animals...be sure to get eye contact from each animal!

SORRY...if this is about YOU and not about your friend...the process is identical! just make the stories about you and some of the people in the audience.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:14 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Shareitnows
Default Motion Sharing Free 1GB File Hosting!

New Free Hosting 1GB Service!

Motion Sharing - Welcome

Join US! Free / FAST File hosting!

NO Advertising or so! Free For Ever! NO LIMIT!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:32 AM

Default Just me

Protracted pondering of greeting. I would like you to me doubtlessly and set up tender memories

I've meet up to the conclusion that I will not compose the poem but fully welcomed up to you as unembellished as possible. Why complicate your knowledge at the creation

Hello everyone-I sincerely yearning that a lottery of fascinating posts to come.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:57 PM

Default This is me

Hi, your welcome.

Down anything riveting to compose I intention not, because there is no such feature, I just wanted to report hello and elegantly presented.

I'm so tickled pink and I will make my companionship here was not a disgrace to this forum

I meet all the ardour, let loose the Constraint be with you.

As a consequence of you during your notice, as ooze as inattention.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: